Gen II Super
From Vintage Air
Amazing performance is achieved with the Gen II Super's D shaped air outlets. As and added benefit, you can position all 4 louvers wherever you need them in or under your dash. The Super is an ideal system for larger sedans and wagons. Features true bi-level operation in cool and heat modes and a more powerful dedicated dehumidified defroster mode.
Gen II Systems include: Evaporator unit, Mounting brackets, Wiring Harness, Electric Servo heater control valve, Duct hoses, Drain kit, Defrost option includes ducts and hoses.
Controls are ordered seperately.
Gen II Features:
- High torque gear drive servo motors control all airflow doors for increased travel, greater airflow, superior door sealing, and immediate response to control input.
- No reliance on engine vaccume- Important with high performance enignes!!
- Our own engineered heating / cooling coils increase cooling capacity and heating capacity over other conventional designs.
- CAD designed and virtuaal modeled evaporator case design allows signifcant airflow volume increases over conventional designs.
- Superior air carpacity and control of dedicated dehumidified defroster mode.
- Blower fan motor is isolated on rubber mounts for quiet running and longer life.
- Multiple Control panel options.
- Heavy Duty wiring harness with Circuit breakers and relays.
- Servo operated adjustable heater with circuit breakers and relays.
- Servo operated adjustable heater control valve for variable temp adjustment.
Gen II Super Measurements - 24" long x 8.5" tall x 8.5" thick