Kilbourne Rod Shop Fiberglass 1932 Ford Roadster
From Kilbourne Rod Shop
All of our bodies are 4 layers hand laid 1.5 oz mat. Floors and roofs are all 5 layers plus a 2mm core mat 1 1/4inch square tube inner structure ¾” square tubing in doors and trunks. All body mounting holes are in 3/16” CNC cut steel plates. All the inner steel structure is welded to the floor plates.
- Stock style or Hidden Hinges
- Functional Cowl Vent Available
- Stock Style Firewalls
- Coupes have a molded in drip rail
- Slim Line Bear Claw latches installed in doors
- Coupes have a window channel molded in, to mount your glass
- No Wood used in our bodies
- Doors and Garnish Moldings have an extra lip molded on for a finished look.
- Balls Rod and Kustom Power Windows Installed in Coupes
- Smoked Door Glass Installed
- 1932 Roadster, 3 Window Coupe and 5 Window Coupe Available