1955-57 Chevrolet SureFit System with Center Vent
From Vintage Air
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
- - Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- - Infinite “just right temperature” air blending.
- - Infinite blower fan speed adjustment (3-speed fan on ‘57).
- - High-volume dehumidified defrost.
- - Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
- - Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil.
- - Mounts behind the dash.
- - Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters.
- - Flat steel firewall cover panel (Stamped OEM style on ‘57).
- - Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
PRODUCT UPDATE 8/29/17: The 1957 Chevy SureFit kit now includes several new features. The refrigerant and heater lines now route through the passenger side fresh air inlet for a cleaner firewall and less visible engine compartment hose routing.
Ensuring your vintage cars are well looked after and properly maintained can be quite a task. It's difficult to find compatible systems that can be fitted on to these classics. We, however, have got the solution. We provide our customers with the best parts and kits for all sorts of classic cars. If you are looking for an air conditioning system for your classic Chevy, look no further than the Vintage Air SureFit System for 1955-57 Chevy. These are air conditioning systems that were built specifically with the Chevy 55, Chevy 56 and Chevy 57 in mind.
Vintage Air SureFit Systems for Classic Chevy
The Vintage Chevy Tri-5 SureFit System Kit is an easy to install, quality product that not only looks good but also functions spectacularly well. With near OEM quality manufacturing, you get a great deal when you buy this air conditioning system for your classic Chevy.
The Tri-5 SureFit system has
- A combination of cooling, heating and defrost capability designed specifically for your Chevy
- All the necessary hardware, hoses, mounting brackets, other necessary parts and installing instructions required to fit the system.
- The same size dimensions as the OEM components to avoid unnecessary drilling and fabrication work
- Evaporator kit, condenser kit as well as compatibility with the original control assembly in your dashboard.
- Superior quality build and design to maintain the beauty and integrity of your Classic Chevy '57
Features of the Vintage Air SureFit System for 1955-57 Chevy
You will just love the feature-rich air conditioning system which is compatible with the Chevy '55, Chevy '56 and Chevy '57. Some features of the Gen-IV Vintage SureFit air conditioning system include:
- Two remote ducts designed specifically to maximize airflow through the car with a centrally molded plenum
- Separate coils for cooling (aluminum plate and fin) and heating (copper/brass cuprobraze parallel flow heater coil)
- A high capacity, permanent magnet SPAL blower for a powerful performance
- The defrost system comes with a high volume dehumidifier
- Electronic servo motor controls for the whole system with no additional wiring requirements
- Flat firewall cover panel made of steel
Why Should You Get the Vintage Tri-5 SureFit system?
- Quality: Vintage Air makes an exceptional product with excellent quality standards. The SureFit system has been designed specifically for your car and goes a step further and is an improvement on the OEM product. Vintage Air is also an ISO 9000-1 certified manufacturer so you can be assured of the quality. If you're looking for an affordable option with the same OEM quality that will keep your car temperature feeling just right, the Vintage Air SureFit system is just for you.
- Price: Maintaining classic cars is pretty hard on the wallet. You don't need to break the bank every time you need to replace a part or system. You can get an assured quality product at an affordable rate. Get in touch with us today so we can make you an offer that you won't want to refuse.
- Minimal Installation Hassle: The Gen-IV Tri-5 air conditioning system for your Chevy has been designed specifically with your car in mind. The system comes with all the parts necessary to install the system.
- Maintains the integrity of car: The Vintage Air SureFit System for 1955-57 Chevy was designed for the Chevy '55, Chevy '56 and Chevy '57. When you purchase this product you will find that the SureFit system fits exactly into all the holes and spacing requirements are the same as the original OEM product. You won't need to drill additional holes or make unnecessary alterations to your beautiful car. Even the look and feel of the Vintage Air air conditioning systems are so close to the OEM product only a seasoned veteran will be able to tell the difference.