Cable Operated Shift Sensor Kits
From Lokar Performance Products
Lokar's Cable Operated LED Shift Indicator is designed for the flexibility to mount it in a variety of locations under the hood such as on the transmission, attached to the frame rail, to the floor pan, on the firewall or on the inner fender well.
Remote Mounting Kit available for those out of the way, distant locations inside the vehicle, such as under the dash, behind the seat or in the trunk.
- Arm and Ball-Milled Sensor Housing CNC machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum.
- Programmable Solid State Circuit Board within the decoder box.
- Cable operated for flexibility in mounting.
- Kit includes 5' of "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless steel braided housing and 6' of inner control wire.
- Back-Up Light circuit built in.
- Neutral safety switch built in.
- Long Life LED Indicators.
- Stainless steel and zinc plated mounting hardware.
- Zinc plated Universal Angled Mounting Brackets.
- Displays transmission position in engaged gear only.
- Color-coded wiring instructions for easy installation.
- Compatible for use with all Lokar Automatic Transmission Shifters.
- Compatible with many other aftermarket shifters.
- Available for most GM, Ford and Chrysler automatic transmissions.
- Available in Horizontal or Vertical Dash or Boot Mount.
- Sensor Kit available separately.
- Remote Kit available with 7' feet of "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless steel braided housing and 13' of inner control wire and adjustable fitting (Sold Separately).
- Special lengths available upon request.